All Australian and New Zealand music publishers are encouraged to join AMPAL and to participate in AMPAL’s policy-making.
The benefits of membership of AMPAL include:
- crucial representation of your interests as a music publisher to the broader industry and to government;
- access to the regular AMPAL newsletter on music publishing industry issues;
- access to and contact with other key music publishers in the industry;
- free invitations to our member networking and information events with well-known industry speakers;
- discounted conference and industry event tickets including $100 off the registration fee for the BigSound Conference;
- contributing to AMPAL's financial support of music industry causes including the Australian Children's Music Foundation, the Vanda & Young Songwriting Competition and Sounds Australia;
- voting at AGMs and standing for election to the board of directors;
- the opportunity of putting forward your views on the issues affecting music publishers to your representative body;
- receiving key detailed statistical information on the economic value of the music publishing industry;
- being part of the group striving to maintain the rights, both economic and cultural, of music creators and publishers.
The current annual membership fee is AUD$130 plus GST.
Membership of AMPAL is open to any bona fide music publisher with a registered place of business in Australia or New Zealand, provided that it is also a member of either APRA or AMCOS.
If these conditions are satisfied, the music publisher may contact:
PO Box 281, Broadway, NSW 2007
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by completing the form below.