Three Wise Monkeys is a three day masterclass program featuring international music industry gurus: Tom Jackson on live performance, Ralph Murphy on songwriting and Ariel Hyatt on promotion.
Presented by Song Summit, Three Wise Monkeys gives participants a chance to develop their songwriting craft by having direct access to three international music industry experts in a travelling workshop program.
Touring around Australia nationally from May 24 to June 3, participants are invited to attend all three sessions over three days for $120 or pay $50 per day.
- Perth – 24 – 26 May, State Library of Western Australia Theatre
- Brisbane – 26 – 28 May, Brisbane Powerhouse, Rooftop Terrace and Turbine Hall
- Sydney – 28 – 30 May (presented in conjunction with Vivid and JMC), JMC Academy Auditorium
- Melbourne – 30 May – 1 June, Kindred Studios, Front Space
- Adelaide – 1 – 3 June (presented with Fuse): 1 June, Adelaide Town Hall; 2 June, Jive; 3 June, Adelaide Town Hall